A fun way to positively motivate your child to learn skills and attain daily goals
Ticket Please! is a powerful parenting tool which incentivizes positive learning behavior and character development. Parents prioritize immediate, short and long term goals. Children collect tickets for every goal met. The enclosed tally sheets help parents keep track of their child's achievements as they work towards their goals earn rewards. Developed by U.S. board certified Pediatrician, Dr. Amee Mavani, along with a professional child psychologist, and used successfully with her son and patients.
Developed, designed and manufactured in the USA.
See what parents have to say about Ticket Please!
With this tool, your child will be able to:
- Learn healthy behaviors;
- Develop independence;
- Self regulate;
- Prioritize needs and wants;
- Perform daily routines smoothly;
- Understand simple concepts like the value of time, money.
As a parent, you will be able to:
- Form a more loving relationship with your child;
- Minimize confrontations and tantrums;
- Help identify your own expectations for your child.